CODE OF CONDUCT
Classic Game Fest is committed to providing a friendly, safe atmosphere regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, disability, orientation, or religion. Below is our code of conduct that we have come to expect from all of our volunteers, sponsors, speakers, attendees, and our exhibitors. We would like to invite all of our participants to help us realize a safe and positive convention experience for everyone.
All determinations of misconduct or inappropriate behavior falls under Classic Game Fest’s sole discretion, and the decisions of the CGF representative onsite will be final.
- Be considerate, be mindful, and be collaborative!
- Exercise consideration and respect in your speech and actions.
- Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants.
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior and speech.
- Understand that by entering a public space, pictures and video are allowed.
- Violence, threats, or violent language directed against another person.
- Sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, or otherwise discriminatory language.
- Deliberate intimidation.
- Sustained disruption of community events, including talks or presentations.
- Soliciting in or outside of the convention center if you are not an official exhibitor of CGF.
No weapons will be allowed at Classic Game Fest. Weapons include but are not limited to:
- Large knives
- Fake weapons (e.g. nerf guns)
- Explosives (Fireworks)
- Any other item used for the purpose of causing injury or harm to others.
- Clothing and shoes must be worn at all times.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the convention center.
- No vaping inside the convention center.
- Attendees are limited to one backpack of games to trade/sell to exhibitors.
- No suitcases or multiple bags are allowed.
- Attendees are allowed to trade and sell to exhibitors, but cannot trade or sell to other attendees.